Join us for an Insight Trip!
When you attend an Insight Trip hosted by Friendship Bridge, you’ll spend one week traveling to the beautiful Highlands of Guatemala surrounding Lake Atitlán. Led by Friendship Bridge staff, these experiences offer you an opportunity to:
- Meet our clients
- See first-hand the impact our Microcredit Plus programs have on women, their families, and their communities
- Enjoy the culture, beauty, and uniqueness of Guatemala
- Spend time with an inspiring group of like-minded individuals
When is the next Insight Trip?Our next Insight Trip is Oct. 26 – Nov. 2, 2021
How much does it cost?
Insight Trips cost $1,500, which covers all lodging, dining, and in-country transportation costs. Airfare is not included.
- A $250 non-refundable deposit is required upon booking your trip
- A second deposit of $500 is due 45 days prior to the trip
- The remaining balance of $750 is due 30 days prior to the trip
How do I pay?
Please click the button below to start the payment process for your Insight Trip payments. You can choose to pay a portion or pay the full amount.