Friendship Circles are groups of volunteers who support Friendship Bridge’s mission in Guatemala by hosting social gatherings, organizing fundraising efforts, and spreading the word with friends and family in their local communities. Like the networks of support and camaraderie our Trust Banks engender in our clients in Guatemala, Circles create a community of energy and enthusiasm for Friendship Bridge’s work—by joining or forming a Circle, you can give the gift of your time to help spread awareness to empower women in Guatemala.
- Circles typically meet monthly and share a common vision of positive change in our world.
- The Circles provide all members with the opportunity to serve in a variety of ways.
- Each Circle sets its own goals and raises funds and awareness to support microloans and education for women in Guatemala.
- In addition, they also learn more about the culture of Guatemala and Friendship Bridge’s work there.
- Many Circle members have visited Guatemala on Friendship Bridge Insight Trips.